Svetitskhoveli cathedral – Jvari Monastery
Gudauri view point
Stepantsminda – kazbegi
Gergeti Trinity Church
Back to Tbilisi hotel
IN TOUR INCLUDED
entrance fees √
4×4 car if necessary √
no limited timing √
Bottle of water √
TOTAL COST 150 $
Tbilisi sightseeing city tour
Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. The Monastery was famous as one of the most significant cultural-scholastic centers of Tbilisi as well as of the whole of Georgia.Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Tbilisi city tour.
Tbilisi sightseeing city tour – Read more about top destinations in Tbilisi
- Rustaveli Avenue And Freedom Square – Rustaveli Avenue begins at Freedom Square and extends about 1.5 kilometers. This is the center of the city, where many of the governmental, cultural and business facilities are located. Strolling down Rustaveli you can observe daily life in the city, explore shops from both international and local brands, and get something to eat.
- Old Tbilisi – The main sights of the city are clustered in the Old Tbilisi district. This area is well-known for its sulfur bathhouses fed by natural hot springs.
Nearby on Shardeni Street you will find plenty of modern, popular restaurants, open air café-bars, trendy night clubs and art galleries.
- Narikala – Fortress can be seen from any point within Old Tbilisi. It was constructed for defense purposes in the 4th century and was considerably expanded over subsequent historical periods.
- Funicular – The Tbilisi Funicular is one of the finest examples of cable railways in the world. The railway leads to Mtatsminda- a beautiful leisure and amusement park overlooking the entire city.
- Gabriadze Theater – Founded in 1981, it became the first Georgian puppet theater. The building is decorated with a magnificent clock tower which features a performance of figurines everyday at 12:00.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral – The Trinity (Sameba) Cathedral is one of the tallest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals in the World. The cathedral complex includes an underground section and integrates nine chapels, various supplementary buildings, and beautiful gardens.